403 North Hanover St. Carlisle, PA 17013
(Parking down Kerrs Avenue in fenced lot)
The Family Dentist was opened by Dr. Milton Kaye in 1972 on King Street in Lancaster City, the practice quickly grew and new locations were opened in LEOLA (The first home of ONE DAY DENTURE SERVICE) and Levittown, PA. In memory of Dr. Kaye his son, Jerry Kaye, opened the M.H. Kaye Pavilion on Columbia Ave in Lancaster in 1986. For 30+ years the Columbia Avenue location flourished with thousands of dentures being made at the Pavilion. The Family Dentist moved in February 20, 2012 to a modern and newly renovated facility at 1763 Columbia Avenue where today we continue to make beautiful smiles.
The M.H. Kaye Pavilion previously located at 2050 Columbia Avenue was opened in 1986 and was the home of the "Check up from the Neck up". The M.H Kaye Pavilion provided Hearing, Dental and Ophthalmology Services all under one roof. We moved to our new location in February 2012.